Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Here's what I've been up to...

This is a work in progress - there will be more stuff happening and some music. But it's essentially Amanda Palmer's face with some flowers growing around it, inspired by the creative freedom of her being dropped by her record label! There's a contest happening on creativeallies.com celebrating this theme - I don't think I can enter videos, but I'm going to enter a photograph of this setup once everything has fallen into place.



I've also been doing some voluntary work with Horse and Bamboo Theatre, which has been a lot of fun, particularly during the puppet festival last weekend. There were some really brilliant shows which have really inspired me to make things! So I am keeping myself busy, which is brilliant because it's so easy to become lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment