Tuesday, 1 November 2011

New book! 'Bill the Bear-Faced Liar'

Today I finished the prototype of my new (comic?) book, Bill the Bear-Faced Liar, so should hopefully have some copies ready for my stall at Thought Bubble Festival! After having the printing done commercially, I will hand assemble the folding books and finish with handmade fabric covers.

I also hope to have my Folksy (like Etsy, but British!) shop up and running soon, but will keep you updated.

Here's a sneak preview of one of the panels from the new book. It's a slightly silly, very playful poem, quite child-like, but not quite for children.. I've experimented throughout the story with drawing, collage and handstitch, to create a very textural tale which will hopefully nurture your inner child!

No comments:

Post a Comment