Saturday, 4 February 2012

New stuff!

I've appliqued a few cosy 'Love Birds' scarves this weekend, perfect Valentine's gifts! They're available here on my Folksy store: http://folksy.com/items/2949126-Valentine-s-Special-Love-Birds-Hand-Embroidered-Fleecey-Scarf-Yellow-


And here's what my studio space looked like for my January assessment...


I hope to get the triptych photographed/scanned and made into one continous image, to be printed as a concertina book at some point.

I'm currently working on an owl puppet for the Susie and the Owl show with Zoo Case Theatre, but also to use in some illustrations. Here's the start of the head...

And this is one of the children from the triptych, strolling in a patchwork world...

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment